At our nursery we believe in providing the best for the children in our care. We therefore ensure
- All staff have an up to date DBS check and are registered on the update service. We also insist on checking 2 references
prior to appointing staff as part of our safer recruitment processes.
- We actively train and develop all staff to ensure that they are kept up to date on any new initiatives or best practice and
to ensure that we can provide the safest and highest quality education and care for your child evey day.
- Our facilities and equipment are safe and age appropriate for our children. We
maintain high standards in our nursery as we believe that this will then be passed on to our children who will be proud of and respect their surroundings.
- We provide a stimulating quality
environment inside and out. Our children will have daily access to the newly developed outdoor area as well as local walks, visits and experiences.
- We are a very inclusive nursery and
welcome children from all backrounds. We have experience of providing care for children with a variety of special educational needs and will always do whatever we can to ensure that ALL families are
welcome and that their children receive the best care possible.